Top 10 Most Frequently Cited Standards for Fiscal 2013
(Oct. 1, 2012 to Sept. 30, 2013)
Each year, OSHA tally’s up the violations to determine the “Top 10 Most Frequently Cited Standards”. The list is published with the intent to alert employers about these commonly cited standards so they can take steps to find and fix recognized hazards addressed in these and other standards before OSHA shows up. There are opportunities to prevent injuries and illnesses within the workplace.
- 1926.501 – Fall Protection
- 1910.1200 – Hazard Communication
- 1926.451 – Scaffolding
- 1910.134 – Respiratory Protection
- 1910.305 – Electrical, Wiring Methods
- 1910.178 – Powered Industrial Trucks
- 1926.1053 – Ladders
- 1910.147 – Lockout/Tagout
- 1910.303 – Electrical, General Requirements
- 1910.212 – Machine Guarding
*As of 10/25/13
Safety Partners, Ltd would like to assist you in recognizing and addressing these hazards within your workplace. Over the next 10 weeks, we will be covering each one of the Most Frequently Cited Standards and together helping your employees to go home to their family.